Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
buzzcen@a...
Date:  Sat May 26, 2001  2:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Therapy for vocal nodes

In a message dated 5/25/01 4:57:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
snide76258@a... writes:

> Current thinking is that surgery is NOT required for nodes. I think he
> should definitely get a second opinion, preferably from an
> otolaryngolgist who has experience working with singers.

This is absolutely not true... the statement about surgery not being required
for nodules. If they do not resolve via behavioral management and modified
rest, surgery will be needed.

Randy Buescher

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12173 Verdi at the MET thomas mark montgomery   Sat  5/26/2001   2 KB

emusic.com