Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@c...>
John Link <johnlink@c...>
Date:  Fri May 25, 2001  8:56 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] What does it mean?

Karen Mercedes asked about:

>"Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast
>received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God
>might dwell among them."

I have the strangest feeling that this was discussed some time ago on
feldyforum, a discussion group of feldenkrais practitioners. In any
case my guess (that's ALL it is) is that "Thou" refers to Moses.

I'l check the feldyforum archives but somehow I'm afraid I'm just
hallucinating.

John Link

http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais
http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12166 Re: What does it mean? Karen Mercedes   Fri  5/25/2001   3 KB

emusic.com