Vocalist.org archive

From:  taylor23f@h...
taylor23f@h...
Date:  Wed May 23, 2001  4:30 am
Subject:  Goin to the chapel..............

Hi Friends,

I have not been on in a while because Laura and I have had tons of
wedding planning. The big day is this Saturday in Houston Texas. We
are both VERY excited! The music will be excellent:

Processional: Intermezzo from Cavalleria
Solo: Dr. Stephen Austin "Jesus paid it all"
Hymn: "Be thou my vision"
Duet: Duet with Dr. Lori Bade and Leah Tsamos "Sound the trumpet"
by Purcell
Solo: Kathryn Austin "I know that my redeemer liveth"
Recessional: Hymn "Lift high the cross" followed by the "Marriage
of Figaro" overture

Of the 165 people coming there will be around 50 singers in the
audience... so the hymns should be wonderful! Please send us warm
thoughts on Saturday.

Take Care All,

Taylor

emusic.com