Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
"Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
Date:  Tue May 22, 2001  2:01 pm
Subject:  Grad school: Curtis

Thanks to all who replied. You guys always know the answers! :-)

Anyway, Curtis. YES I know it is prestigious and nearly impossible to get
in. Does anyone here have any connection to the school?
Any thoughts you can share with me?
My friend knows one teacher there very well, but he is not a singer, so I
would like other perspectives. I just would like to know if it is worth it
to audition there. I realize they take only amazing singers who are probably
older than myself...but....

thanks!

Molly

12077 Re: Grad school: Curtis Fiona Chow   Tue  5/22/2001   2 KB

emusic.com