Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Sat May 19, 2001  10:04 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Amber Patterson-? for Dad

Mr. Patterson,
I am certain that you are very proud and probably somewhat in awe of your
talented youngster. I have a question for you, however............Are you or
her mother singers? Is there a lot of musical (esp. vocal) talent in your
family? I have a Little friend who at 11 is extremely talented and has quite
a mature voice, but neither of her parents sing-everyone sits and wonders
where it came from. I suspect that the talent is in the family tree, but
unrecognized and undeveloped! Another reason to promote music in education!!

Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12046 Re: Amber Patterson-? for Dad Eddie Patterson   Mon  5/21/2001   3 KB

emusic.com