Vocalist.org archive

From:  Barry Bounous <bounousb@i...>
Barry Bounous <bounousb@i...>
Date:  Wed May 16, 2001  12:59 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Voice Cuts Out

> > does she sound different on sustained notes than she does on moving
> >notes?
> Not at first. It just flickers briefly, then quits.

I have noticed a similar effect with students who have 'Mono'. If this
person has any other symptoms (fatigue, sore throat, swollen lymph
nodes), he or she should be checked. A voice abruptly quitting under
load is related to the generalized fatigue of mono.

--
Dr. Barry Bounous
Brigham Young University

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12775 Re: Voice Cuts Out valevanni@m...   Wed  6/20/2001   2 KB
12784 neck tension in pop singer Imthurn Melinda   Thu  6/21/2001   2 KB
12788 Re: neck tension in pop singer Trevor Allen   Thu  6/21/2001   2 KB

emusic.com