Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue May 15, 2001  5:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Question regarding *staging* of Dr. Diane's "Elijah"

That's OK. I don't remember 1959 either. Probably just as well,
considering how my parents transported me in the car (plywood on back seat,
me in my baby seat on the plywood, no seat belt or anything).

Liz

>From: dclark <DCLARK@r...>
>From: dclark <DCLARK@r...>
>>
>You are asking me to remember something from 1959????? Gimme a break!
>
>Elizabeth Finkler wrote:

How in the heck did you stage the chorus
> > "The Lord gave the word"? The one that includes the text "And a mighty
>wind
> > ... broke in pieces the rocks, brake them before the Lord..." and goes
>on to
> > describe the earthquake and the fire and finally "there came a still
>small
> > voice, and in that still voice onward came the Lord."

Elizabeth Finkler
Sunnyvale, California
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"If you must be wrong, be wrong at the top of your voice!" --Lucy Van Pelt