Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Tue May 15, 2001  5:11 pm
Subject:  Bach Piece...

I am looking for a Bach piece titled (I think) "Dein geburst tag." I
believe it is from a Christmas cantata. Can anyone help me find the BWV for
this? Thanks greatly!

David Grogan
ETBU Music
Marshall, Texas
dgrogan@e...
dgrogan@e...

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Author unknown