Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Tue May 15, 2001  5:03 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Repertoire question: Etienne or Steven

Woah! I remember 1966 - a little guy beat me up outside the school gates;
Gordon Banks was the goalkeeper of England's worldcupwinning soccer team.
Don't remember '67 at all; 68? Nope. '69 was Neil Armstrong Buzz Aldrin
Michael Collins. Maybe I'd know the song if I heard it - I was never very
hot on lyrics of pop stuff, unlike *everyone else I've ever met*. But
thanks. No, really. john