Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Mon May 14, 2001  4:56 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] heads buried in books

I don't know about soloists but we just finished a recording session with
the choir with sing with on Sunday AM's...we used our music & it seemed
that some of the pieces are going to be quite exciting, even with music
in hand. I hope that some of the excitement comes over on the recording.

Will pass along the info about the CD when it becomes available later
this year & you can let me know what all of you think.

Pat

On Thu, 10 May 2001 11:59:18 -0400 (EDT) Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>