Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
"Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Sat May 12, 2001  3:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] My letter about Opera on radio

Margaret:

I am not in your area but I also liked your letter. We must never
underestimate the power of well writtne and intelligent letters of
protest. It is well to remember that most of the people who recieive
these letters are merely holding a job. Their committment is to that
job. It is their their "primary directive". Anythig that can be
done to make them a bit uneasy will usually get result. Lets all
write.

Lloyd