Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Fri May 11, 2001  2:58 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Yiddish Songs

Isn't practically every Yiddish song written for a tenor in mind?
There are loads & loads of books out there of Yiddish song lit.
But if you want to get the full flavor of it - go to a Jewish
Community Center (JCC)...you'll probably find all the resources
& diction instruction you'll need.

ps: just typed "yiddish songs" in Google search - returned
21k hits...have at it!

Happy Mother's (Momele, momele) Day to all!

sei gesunt,

EV