Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jameson Linville" <jaylinville@e...>
Date:  Wed Apr 26, 2000  2:32 am
Subject:  High School Senior Recital

Is it acceptable for a high school senior to give a recital - sort of a
going away type theme? I am a sophomore, and think that it would be quite
neat, for I am already a known baritone soloist in my community, but I just
don't know if it is procedure. If it is, does one invite prospective
employers, college admissions folks? How long is a typical recital of this
sort? Also, any repertoire ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Jameson Linville

baritone

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1175 Re: High School Senior Recital Anne Cronvich   Wed  4/26/2000   2 KB
1179 Re: High School Senior Recital kapaulson@a...   Wed  4/26/2000   2 KB
1180 Re: High School Senior Recital </td MaryBeth Smith   Wed  4/26/2000   4 KB
1181 Re: High School Senior Recital DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTM   Wed  4/26/2000   3 KB

emusic.com