Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Wed May 9, 2001  9:48 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Urgent repertoire help needed

I have always thought that "Music When Sweet Voices Die" is a lovely piece for
a funeral.

PJ.

. A Squirrel's Tale
Vote For Us! . Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[