Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Tue May 8, 2001  2:38 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] credit

Hi all!
We received our first (I think & hope) version of this type of mail
today. The package included a card to fill out indicating your
approval/disapproval of having your info given to "affiliated" companies
of Sears as this is a Sears National Bank MC.

Thanks for bringing this up. I'm sure that if others are like myself,
most of this mail would have gone in the proverbial circular file b-4 I
realized what it was.

Pat