Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Mirko Ruckels" <mirkoruckels@o...>
"Mirko Ruckels" <mirkoruckels@o...>
Date:  Mon May 7, 2001  12:45 pm
Subject:  grumpy mozart tenor is back!

Hello. I was the tenor whingeing about mozart writing arias that are too
difficult to sing.
I'm happy to say that some of the feedback I recieved from this list made me
I'm practising dalla sua pace, and I can get through 3\4 of it now
properly(singing it operatically, not like a lied, btw which is why it's so
hard). Some of the comments I recieved were very helpful. Graham's note
about practising mozart to check if his technique is going fine made a lot
of sense. I think about mozart arias as technique builders now.

Anyway, I start my music teaching practicum tommorrow, so wish me luck.

Mirko

Tenor.

Greypins@a...Greypins@a...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11659 Re: grumpy mozart tenor is back! Isabelle Bracamonte   Tue  5/8/2001   2 KB
11661 Lieder vs Opera WAS: grumpy mozart tenor is back! Tako Oda   Tue  5/8/2001   3 KB
11664 Re: Lieder vs Opera WAS: grumpy mozart tenor is b John Alexander Blyth   Tue  5/8/2001   5 KB
11668 Re: grumpy mozart tenor is back! Margaret Harrison   Wed  5/9/2001   3 KB
11671 Re: grumpy mozart tenor is back! Greypins@a...   Wed  5/9/2001   3 KB
11773 Re: grumpy mozart tenor is back! Margaret Harrison   Fri  5/11/2001   3 KB
11794 Re: grumpy mozart tenor is back! Greypins@a...   Fri  5/11/2001   2 KB

emusic.com