Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Wed May 2, 2001  2:55 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Voice Lessons over the summer

Why should the teacher have to "ask" to be given his/her check? I would
think that it should just be an automatic understanding between the
teacher & student. It would be like leaving the store after checking out
but not paying. The only difference is that the clerk tells you the
amount because it is different everytime.

The only time I bring it up is when I have forgotten my check book, which
has happened once or twice.

Pat