Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Tue May 1, 2001  3:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Siegfried at the Edinburgh Festival 2002

I was chuffed enough that we had a professionally functioning Heldentenor
on our list, but this really takes the biscuit! Both Scottish Opera and the
Canadian Opera Centre are gradually assembling new "Ring" productions
currently. Yay and Hooray, Graham!
This, to Martyn Clark: what does the Edinburgh Voice Centre do? Do you have
a website?
john
formerly of Dunfermline, just across the bridge
from Edinburgh (though I used to live there too!)