Vocalist.org archive

From:  "R Mende" <emmashapplinrules@h...>
"R Mende" <emmashapplinrules@h...>
Date:  Tue May 1, 2001  11:51 am
Subject:  Question about...

I was wondering what is those super high notes, if they are even
called high notes, that Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera usually
do in their songs? Is that considered an octave? I keep hearing
they have 5 or 6 octaves, but that doesn't seem possible. I don't
ever really hear them sing from the low to high notes, like
vocalizing up the scale, just low, then to those super high notes.

Kananigirl

emmashapplinrules@h...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11523 Re: Question about... Isabelle Bracamonte   Tue  5/1/2001   3 KB
11559 5 octave ranges WAS: Question about... Tako Oda   Thu  5/3/2001   3 KB
11539 Question about... emmashapplinrules@h...   Wed  5/2/2001   2 KB

emusic.com