Vocalist.org archive

From:  Axwell@a...
Axwell@a...
Date:  Sun Apr 29, 2001  6:36 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Voice Lessons over the summer

In a message dated 4/28/2001 7:16:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Greypins@a... writes:
Greypins@a... writes:

<< ust as loyalty to a doctor, right up to the point were he is tossing
the first handful of dirt on you at your funeral, can lead to disappointing
results, so too can loyalty to a voice teacher. we are not your parents or
your gods, we are your teachers. if you don't get what you need from one
of
us, by all means go to someone else. if working with two teachers at once
works for you, then do it. if one of them is such a baby he can't handle
being 'cheated on', don't tell him. it's none of his business anyway
(unless he's your uncle or something). >>

WELL SAID MIKE

emusic.com