Vocalist.org archive

From:  susanna_co@j...
susanna_co@j...
Date:  Sun Apr 29, 2001  10:28 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Voice Lessons over the summer

Mike, The singing world is more than NATS! :-)
In fact, I specifically had in mind a personal experience in musical
theater where, TG, it was because of a positive experience from 10 years
previous, I was cast in a show! (Yes, I was told later by the music
director.)
Susan Nace
susanna_co@j...
susanna_co@j...