Vocalist.org archive

From:  "peter" <eller@p...>
"peter" <eller@p...>
Date:  Fri Apr 27, 2001  10:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] a singing aussie truckie with a problem

Hello Gina, thank you for your thoughts. I suffer not from reflux, and I'm
fairly certain that my complaint is not food related. Having said that until
I have identified the problem I shall not rule it out altogether. Whilst I
do suffer from a niggly back periodically, I am according to those that know
me more prone to be a pain in the butt rather than suffer from the same.Rest
assured I shall be careful out there. peter.