Vocalist.org archive

From:  Nancy Fontana <cantabella_nf@y...>
Nancy Fontana <cantabella_nf@y...>
Date:  Thu Apr 26, 2001  6:28 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Allergies

--- leskayc@a... wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> BEChoate@a... writes:
>

> > Since any of the steroids are not an option
> and allegra isn't an option,
> > what's left?

> your bedroom, or even a negative ion generator.
> I really have no idea what a
> negative ion generator is, or where to get one,
> but Dr. Robert Ivker, who
> wrote SINUS SURVIVAL thinks a lot of them!

AND I DO TOO! I used one of these negitive
ionizers in L.A. (where stuff is extemely
airborne). They literally ZAP the dust,
dirt and allergens right out of the air. You can

by one from The Sharper Image for around
$200 bucks. They are fabulous. They create
negative Ions (which occur naturally in the
environment just before and during a rainstorm).
Ever notice how great you sing
when it's raining or just after the storm?
Negitive Ions are the reason.
Get Well -
Nancy Fontana

=====