Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Tue Apr 24, 2001  11:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] REP: I hate to bring this up again............

Leslie:
I had previously mentioned "Find us Faithful" by Steve Green. There was
another mentioned that Green does but it is escaping me now. Something
about a promise is lurking in the back of my mind.

The only MWS song that I can think of besides "Friends" that MIGHT be
appropriate is "Place in this World". It probably sits a bit low for a
soprano unless she has a strong low-mid range OR she can find one of
those trax with the song in two keys that Benson used to release. Have no
idea if they still produce them or not. Besides, MWS's recording company
is Reunion. The man writes a lot of good songs but not for graduation...

Pat

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:58:01 EDT leskayc@a... writes:
> Dear Group.
> I know we recently had a thread concerning appropriate songs to
> sing at a
> graduation.
(snip)