Vocalist.org archive

From:  Hart Gilula <hgilula@s...>
Hart Gilula <hgilula@s...>
Date:  Tue Apr 24, 2001  8:20 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Concerto Competition-- Suggestions, por favore?

While you're suggesting Vaughan Williams, why dont you look at the 5
mystical songs for baritone, chorus and orchestra? These were
actually written for this arrangement, not just orchestrated.

--
Hart Gilula
hgilula@s...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11355 Re: Concerto Competition-- Suggestions, por favor Jeffrey Snider   Tue  4/24/2001   2 KB

emusic.com