Vocalist.org archive

From:  BEChoate@a...
BEChoate@a...
Date:  Tue Apr 24, 2001  4:46 am
Subject:  Allergies

Hi Everyone,

I am sure this has been discussed, however I would like to ask how folks are
doing as we begin the allergy season.

I am, for the first time, experiencing much difficulty due to allergies and
am looking for suggestions as to how to handle them.

I went to the dr today as I had a dry cough and tightness in my chest,
stuffed up etc and was given prednisone which I cannot take. Any other
suggestions that I can pass on to my dr? My voice is completely gone and I
am ok as long as I stay inside and have the air conditioner on. Everything
stuffs up and the voice leaves within a couple of minutes after leaving the
house.

Since any of the steroids are not an option and allegra isn't an option,
what's left?

Thanks,
Barbara Pinto-Choate

emusic.com