Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Apr 23, 2001  8:02 pm
Subject:  Re: WAY OFF and ranting: Re: [vocalist] MED: weird pain in ear

>From: Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>
My new holistic G.P. mentioned that
>my ear pain as well as many other longstanding challenges I face may be
>some result of interconnectedness with my dental abscess (including
>the havoc wreaked on my body by three courses of antibiotics...), as well
>as deep seated mercury contamination from old leaking amalgam
>fillings... or maybe it is a tumour or some weird combination...

I wanted to wait to respond until we heard from any of the list MD's (Dr.
Gwyee or the two Dr. Johns):

Is it possible that the antibiotics may have caused the auditory problems?
I ask because I occasionally have a similar symptom (water-rush noise
accompanied by a bit of vertigo) associated with a prescription medication I
take. (Don't tell me to stop taking it. It's the first thing that's worked
for the condition.)

And frankly, I'd be more worried about what an abscess is doing to your
system than the alleged poisonous effects of root canal etc. Is there a
dental school near you? You may be able to get treated there for a reduced
sum.

Elizabeth Finkler
Sunnyvale, California
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"If you must be wrong, be wrong at the top of your voice!" --Lucy Van Pelt