Vocalist.org archive

From:  "S Owens" <shirleyowens@h...>
"S Owens" <shirleyowens@h...>
Date:  Mon Apr 23, 2001  3:10 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] David L. Jones

Hello all,

I have worked with David Jones and he is a gem. His personality and the
information he gives is absolutely wonderful. I have had a session with him
and fully intend to see him again for a master class when he comes to
Arizona again this year. The amount of his knowledge and his sensitivity is
a must that I wish all music teachers most posess when dealing with a
student(s) of different personaly types etc. etc. After one lesson with him
and practicing the exercises he gave me I had more ringing in my voice and a
better understanding of what the art of singing is about. If you can, he is
a must see!!!!! I hope this answers your question. If he were not
stationed in New York I would utilize him as my sole music teacher but
because this is not possible I will have to settle for once per year.

shirley