Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Marcia McCarry" <mardean@m...>
"Marcia McCarry" <mardean@m...>
Date:  Sun Apr 22, 2001  9:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] What to eat

Dear Linda and vocalisters,

The whole topic of what to eat has interested me for years. Recently Peter
D'Adamo completed a new book (Remember Eat Right 4 Your Type-1995?) entitled
"Live Right 4 Your Type." It explains so many things about our individual
body types and differences, and certainly explains to me why wheat has
always caused mucous for me and an inability to sing well. I have changed
my diet significantly, watching my weight decrease (goody!) and I highly
recommend it. The suggestions for dietary changes are great, according to
blood type.

Musically Yours, Marcia McCarry

Subject: [vocalist] What to eat>
> I have just read that radishes are extremely good for the mucous lining
> of the nose and throat. Has anyone else come across this?
>
> So what other foods do you know of which are supposed to be positively
> beneficial for the vocal apparatus? I know many of you will immediately
> come in with "NO dairy" and then others with "doesn't affect me", but
> I'm far more interested to hear of any plusses, rather than minuses.

emusic.com