Vocalist.org archive

From:  Linda Fox <linda@f...>
Linda Fox <linda@f...>
Date:  Sun Apr 15, 2001  9:39 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: THE AH VOWEL AND OPERATIC SINGING

dorisopran@a... wrote:

> I am very, very, very sorry!! I had meant for my message of a few minutes
> ago to go only to Caio. I'd forgotten to backspace on the group address and
> paste in Caio's as I usually do at such times. Forgive me for taking up your
> time and bandwidth for a private communication.

Don't worry about it: we all do that, and sometimes it's the more
embarrassing ones that slip through, too. You'd be surprised at some of
the things I've only just saved in time from going out to Vocalist at
large! C'mon, hands up all of you who've been with us at least a year
and never done it? I don't see very many!

I've certainly done it, and for those whose memories go back long
enough, I still don't know what Lloyd looks like!

cheers

Linda

emusic.com