Vocalist.org archive

From:  BdwayDiva1@a...
BdwayDiva1@a...
Date:  Sat Apr 14, 2001  6:10 pm
Subject:  Strained/Swollen Vocal Chords

Hi everybody!
Well, I just came back from the doctor, and he said that I
probably have swollen vocal chords. How do I get rid of the
swelling? This doctor was like the ONLY one I could get, and he
was the replacement doctor of my sister's pediatrician. Therefore
he really couldn't tell me what to do aobut the sweelg, except,
"Don't use your voice" does anyone have any ideas? Thanks! I
have my jury in 2 weeks so any help would be appreciated!

Clarissa

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11140 Re: Strained/Swollen Vocal Chords John Messmer, M.D.   Sat  4/14/2001   3 KB
11158 Re: Strained/Swollen Vocal Chords Ian Belsey   Mon  4/16/2001   2 KB

emusic.com