Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Fri Apr 13, 2001  4:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Chronic Coughing - NASAL LAVAGE

I use the netti (sp?) pot. You place it in one nostril, and it pours out
the other. I find it to be less invasive (in my mind) than the grossman
tip, although I have never tried the tip. It really does work, though. My
sister (a doctor, GP) says that if I remember to do it twice a day, I can
pretty much never have a sinus infection again. Remembering to do it has
been my problem, though. I highly recommend the "sinucleanse", found at
www.sinucleanse.com.

David Grogan
East Texas Baptist University
Marshall, Texas