Vocalist.org archive

From:  Cflines@a...
Cflines@a...
Date:  Fri Apr 13, 2001  12:08 pm
Subject:  Audition announcement

McNeese State University, in Lake Charles, Louisiana, announces soloist
auditions for its annual Messiah, held the first Sunday in December every
year.

Please send a recent recording of your singing (CD or cassette) and a resumé.
Sopranos should have a selection on the tape demonstrating ability to sing
fioratura such as that in "Rejoice" from the Messiah.

Preference is for singers with professional experience. We occasionally hire
outstanding students who show professional potential.

We are accepting tapes for all solo voices.

Remuneration in the past has been $500.00, air fare up to $400.00, and
lodging. It is likely to be the same this year.

It is necessary to attend rehearsals on the Friday and Saturday before the
performance.

Please send materials to:

Carol Lines
Music Department
McNeese State University
P.O. Box 92175
Lake Charles, LA 70609

Address questions to the e-mail address above.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11356 Re: Audition announcement roses41usa@n...   Tue  4/24/2001   3 KB
11358 Re: Audition announcement Cflines@a...   Tue  4/24/2001   2 KB

emusic.com