Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Thu Apr 12, 2001  4:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Chronic Coughing

In a message dated 4/12/01 12:15:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rtpeacoc@e... writes:
rtpeacoc@e... writes:

<< Doris, do you know if this map is available online? I'd be curious to
see it. >>

Robin, you might look into Scientific American and see if they have archives
you can access without paying a wad of dough. If not, try to find the hard
copy at your library. It was a few months ago. There should be a index. A
statistical map is a regular monthly feature of the magazine.

I'm very sorry to hear about your asthma related vocal problems. It sounds
to me as if you should go to an ENT who regularly treats singers. I would be
afraid to force the extremes of my range under the circumstances without
first having my vocal folds looked at to know what pathology is involved.

All the best,
Doris

emusic.com