Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Wed Apr 11, 2001  4:11 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Chronic Coughing

Did you move to North Texas shortly b-4 the coughing began? If this is a
new environment, you may have developed an allergy that you previously
were not aware of having. This could be a starting place in determining
the cause of your coughing.

I couldn't say if it is damaging your vocal folds...an ENT could tell you
that.

Pat

On Mon, 09 Apr 2001 17:18:08 -0000 BdwayDiva1@a... writes:
> hey everybody! I'm new to Vocalist! My name's Clarissa and I am a 19
> year old soprano, studying with one of the members here- Dr. Jeffrey
>
> Snider,a t the University of North Texas. Anyways, I just have a
> real
> quick question. I have had a chronic cough for about 7 months now,
> and I am not a smoker. Is this doing damage to my vocal folds? It's
> not a constacnt cough, but it happens at least 2-3 times a day of
> sustained coughing spells. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>

> Clarissa
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

11063 Re: Chronic Coughing BdwayDiva1@a...   Thu  4/12/2001   4 KB