Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rachel Parker" <despina@p...>
"Rachel Parker" <despina@p...>
Date:  Wed Apr 11, 2001  3:20 am
Subject:  Fw: [vocalist] Should Singers Have Sex?

Hi John,

My response to your subject line (a la Madeline Kahn in History of the World
Pt 1):
"Y-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-es!"

Thanks for your message to help put things in perspective. I've heard it
said that some singers even avoid laughing when they prepare for a
performance. I'm sorry, but as much as I love music, anything that
interferes that much with the rest of my life is not worth it.

Thanks again,
Rachel