Vocalist.org archive

From:  Silver Soprano <silver_soprano@y...>
Silver Soprano <silver_soprano@y...>
Date:  Tue Apr 10, 2001  8:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] CLASSICAL IN MODERN MUSIC

Ah, trance opera... There is this group called Opera
Trance (he, he) that has collaberated with Emma
Shaplin on a song called, "Spente Le Stelle." I
totally fell in love with the song (in constantly
plays in my car!). Now, I've heard it on a Chicago
dance radio station (Energy 92.5 and 7). Being young,
I'm into that kinda stuff. I like to listen to it
before a performance, too, because it really gets me
energized.
But not everyone will like it...

Megan

Jennifer: what's this site that you came across
trance opera?

--- Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...> wrote:
--- Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...> wrote:
> A couple of days ago, I was looking for music in my
> favorite on-line music libraryster and came across
> something called "trance opera". Basically, someone
> has taken opera (and some non-opera) favorites and
> put
> them to a modern electronic kind of accompaniment.
> I'm
> still trying to decide what I think about it...
>
> Jennifer

> http://mail.yahoo.ca

=====
"Talented people are capable of understanding us."

11028 Re: CLASSICAL IN MODERN MUSIC Jennifer   Wed  4/11/2001   2 KB
11047 Re: CLASSICAL IN MODERN MUSIC Silver Soprano   Wed  4/11/2001   2 KB

emusic.com