Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dolphin aura <dolphin_aura@y...>
Dolphin aura <dolphin_aura@y...>
Date:  Sun Apr 8, 2001  5:18 am
Subject:  [vocalist] Amber Patterson

I stumbled upon little bits of information on this
little girl named as the worlds youngest coloratura.
Also found some info of her singing queen of the night
aria at 7 years of age, I haven't found any sound
files.
Does anyone have any information on this girl?
I'm interested in all of your opinions there. I've
seen most of you in opposition to Charlotte Church
singing music before she is ready, this seems really
beyond that!

10951 Re: Amber Patterson Lisa Miller   Sun  4/8/2001   2 KB
10955 Re: Amber Patterson Dolphin aura   Sun  4/8/2001   2 KB
11556 Re: Amber Patterson wmcrafty@y...   Wed  5/2/2001   2 KB
12035 Re: Amber Patterson edean_patterson@y...   Sat  5/19/2001   4 KB
12039 Re: Amber Patterson sjdr9523@y...   Sun  5/20/2001   2 KB
12045 Re: Amber Patterson Eddie Patterson   Mon  5/21/2001   3 KB

emusic.com