Vocalist.org archive

From:  chenweijie81@y...
chenweijie81@y...
Date:  Sat Apr 7, 2001  2:54 am
Subject:  Asking questions about acid reflux from a new guy here

Dear teachers and friends out there,
well I am a guy who have just joined vocalist-temporary.It's
been really interesting reading all those messages out there.Indeed
my knowledge of singing have increased a lot just by reading these
messages here.Just a intro about myself:I am currently joining a
choir in Singapore and my voice still remains as a 19 year old
baritone.Just a question to ask: What exactly is acid reflux???I know
I have been hearing a lot about it but still have no idea about
it.How does it occur and are there any methods to prevent or reduce
acid reflux???Thanks a lot.It would be helpful if voice doctors could
explain over here.

FROM NATURAL BARITONE
WEIJIE

emusic.com