Vocalist.org archive

From:  LikeSoMuchFish@a...
Date:  Sun Apr 23, 2000  8:22 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Off Topic but Musical

My friend is an undergraduate at Princeton University. He will be directing a
university production of Sondheim's Pacific Overtures next year.,
He is having an awful time finding a shamisen player.
I have contacted various Japanese and Asians cultural centres as well as
Shamisen players in other part of the country but still have had no luck.

Any suggestions on how to find a shamisen master in the NY metro area?

:jc
jc@s...
www.hijinks.com/~mark/perpetual

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1167 Re: Off Topic but Musical nancy clasby   Tue  4/25/2000   2 KB

emusic.com