Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Thu Apr 5, 2001  5:00 pm
Subject:  met chorus and other pay chori

As always - there are exceptions to the rule...
...case in point - take R. H. - a baritone I've
known for a long time that performed with the
Met chorus for many a season. He's now performing
leading roles in regional houses & is on the roster at the
Met in the capacity of comprimario roles...not a bad thing.

In fact - why not go to the audition & see what turns up.
I say - go for it & toi toi!!

EV - who has heard nothing but raves about DiCapo &
wondering if there's a difference between chorus master &
chorus director?