Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Sharp" <lasharp@n...>
Date:  Sun Apr 23, 2000  12:42 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Unprofessional Guest Artist (amend)

It occurs to me that perhaps I shouldn't say the young singer in question
will never be invited back. Our director is much more tolerant and forgiving
than I and the rest of the choir who wouldn't invite this baritone back to
do anything more than hand out programs (and even then, he'd have to
apologize!)

Plus, I shouldn't be ranting in what is Holy Week for many of us. I have
much to be grateful for in a world where others wake up to unimagineable
challenges and sorrows and I wish you all the blessings of God's love

Laura

emusic.com