Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
sopran@a...
Date:  Tue Apr 3, 2001  3:38 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] composers

In a message dated 4/3/01 2:22:35 PM, dalila@R... writes:

<< Actually, the "best" search engine is the Meta Engine at Dogpile.com,
which actually searches using about 15 of the most popular search engines. >>

Karen,

Dogpile was my preferred search engine until I started noticing that they
were placing paid sites first in may searches, and I was getting too much
junk. Google almost never returns junk, and you can view a cached page to
determine relevance before actually visiting the site.

I've gotten my best results by using a number of search engines. But I always
start with Google. It also claims to index more pages than any other search
engine.

Judy

emusic.com