Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dolphin aura <dolphin_aura@y...>
Dolphin aura <dolphin_aura@y...>
Date:  Sun Apr 1, 2001  3:48 am
Subject:  [vocalist] Singing Louder

actually I know how to sing soft in the higher note,
it actually seems to be my middle range that is not as
strong. I do have a break when I am singing in that
kind of grey zone, where I am going from my middle to
high voice also.

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/browse/view_article.gsp?c_id=380824

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/browse/view_article.gsp?c_id=300001

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/browse/view_article.gsp?c_id=300060