Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Thu Mar 29, 2001  3:40 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] renee fleming

wadijedo@a... wrote:

> Hello listers,
> Does anyone know if there is a site that I can go on to listen to Renee
> Fleming's voice?

I would go http://www.Amazon.com and do a search on Renee
Fleming. All of the CDs have clips. Another thing you can
do is go to one of the big music stores, like Tower or
Borders. They should have some classical music at the
listening stations, and there usually is a CD by Renee
Fleming represented.

> Also I am looking for a mezzo to study. Any ideas?
> Thanks
> Janis

What's the purpose of the study? For some current singers,
check out Susan Graham (she has two recent, well-reviewed
CDs of Ned Rorem songs and Reynaldo Hahn songs), Suzanne
Mentzer (I think she has a CD just out if I'm not mistaken),
Cecilia Bartoli, Jennifer Larmore.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...