Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Thu Mar 29, 2001  12:42 am
Subject:  Last chance for "Eugene Onegin" (for Northern California Vocalisters)

Pocket Opera production of "Eugene Onegin"
Music by Pyotr Ilich Tchaikovsky (sp?)
English version by Donald Pippin, from the Pushkin story

Sunday, April 1, 3:00 pm
Congregation Emanu-El
2 Lake Street (corner Lake & Arguello), San Francisco, CA
Tickets: 415-575-1102

Don't miss it. Our Onegin sings good, acts good AND looks good! ;-)

And while I am playing a peasant in the first act, I have been permitted to
let my hair show.

OH, yeah, one other thing: Pocket has taken me on for the ensemble of
Smetana's "The Two Widows", performance April 22 at Emanu-El. Gosh!

Elizabeth Finkler
Sunnyvale, California
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"If you must be wrong, be wrong at the top of your voice!" --Lucy Van Pelt