Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Tue Mar 27, 2001  7:54 pm
Subject:  [vocalist] South Pacific

Dumb?! Mister, you're talking to the guy who didn't realize
chromosomes don't change - even when the 'nards' are removed!
But, just try to pull down their 'genes' next time! I dare ya!!!

EV
who likes the gerard phillipe type (add to that: jean paul bellemondo)...
...brazzi-tozzi? Only if he sings: "my-a heart-a is-a so fooolll of you"!