Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Date:  Mon Mar 26, 2001  5:20 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Accompaniment CDs

Thanks for the suggestion, Anne. It looks like an
interesting option - very expensive though (add
another 50% to the price for Canadians).

Does anyone know of software that will allow you to
make tempo changes to MP3 or WAV files? I'd like to
adjust the ones I have a little, without changing the
pitch.

Jennifer

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/abHVlB/TM