Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Sat Mar 17, 2001  12:45 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Reiki

lloyd,

first degree reiki had some value to me. i have no idea why. the
explainations of what it is and how it works amounts to sounding like a pile
of crap. my experiences with higher degrees within the radience technique
were very off putting in that it came across as a total scam. i can't speak
for wes balk's participation having never even met him. john haber and i
had some conversations about it just before he became a monk and i think he
found the whole idea to be 'market driven'.
in short, i feel there is something to reiki that would be very hard to
prove. but, it is clear to me and others who have connections to other
schools of reiki that the radience technique crowd are cultish and
greed-driven.

mike

emusic.com