Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Thu Mar 15, 2001  2:40 pm
Subject:  Yum! Crow!, was:Re:falsetto/head voice in Countertenors WAS: Countertenor hogs

Mark,
I meant Octavian in Hosenkavalier. Your points are well taken. I confess
that the only opera I *love* is Wagner, and maybe Mozart. Puccini is
getting up there and Verdi is impressing me more and more, the more I learn
-there is raw genius untramelled by taste! But then what really turns me on
is a symphony or a motet1 Chicken-Ass Song-Goo. john